The Jan Michaels jewelry is created by combining stampings, chains, antique glass beads and components, semi-precious stones, African beads and brass findings. All pieces are handcrafted in San Francisco. The artists in Jan Michaels studio rivet pieces together, hand wire wrap individual beads and link parts together with jump rings. All designs are original creations made to last and become antiques of the future.
- Cuff measures 1-3/8" wide, tapering to 5/8" wide.
- Center piece measures 1-3/4" across.
- Flexible and fits most wrists.
- Material: antiqued brass/olive jade.
- by Jan Michaels; Handcrafted in her San Francisco studio.
+ FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
JAN MICHAELS CRAFTSMAN CUFF - OLIVE JADE listed in: