The Jan Michaels jewelry is created by combining stampings, chains, antique glass beads and components, semi-precious stones, African beads and brass findings. All pieces are handcrafted in San Francisco. The artists in Jan Michaels studio rivet pieces together, hand wire wrap individual beads and link parts together with jump rings. All designs are original creations made to last and become antiques of the future.
- Cuff measures nearly 1" wide.
- Center piece measures 3-1/8" by 2-1/2" approximately.
- Inner diameter is 2-1/4".
- Adjustable by gently press the cuff.
- Material: antiqued brass/buffalo bone.
- by Jan Michaels; Handcrafted in her San Francisco studio.
+ FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
* Each piece may be slightly different from the picture since the material is all natural.
JAN MICHAELS DRAGONFLY DANCE CUFF listed in:
, Jan Michaels, Jan Michaels Bracelets