The Jan Michaels jewelry is created by combining stampings, chains, antique glass beads and components, semi-precious stones, African beads and brass findings. All pieces are handcrafted in San Francisco. The artists in Jan Michaels studio rivet pieces together, hand wire wrap individual beads and link parts together with jump rings. All designs are original creations made to last and become antiques of the future.
- 3-1/4" long from top to bottom, 1-3/8" wide.
- Choose from Clip or Post and push back closure.
- Material: antiqued brass/pyrite.
- by Jan Michaels; Handcrafted in her San Francisco studio.
- The pyrite stone in each earrings is unique and different.
+ FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
JAN MICHAELS MERCURY EARRINGS listed in:
, Jan Michaels, Jan Michaels Earrings