Gorgeous Amy Kahn Russell necklace features Large pendant of hand carved antler smiling Inuit people. The large necklace strand consists of Naga shell with inlaid sterling silver and faceted Botswana agate beads. The entire necklace is in warm light neural earth tone. So unique! Rich in texture! Fantastic statement piece!
- Sterling silver toggle clasp.
- About 19" long in total.
- Pendant is about 2-1/4" long by 1-1/2" wide by 5/8" thick.
- Material: Hand Carved Natural Shed Fallen Antler/Naga Shell with Sterling Silver Inlay/Botswana Agate/Sterling Silver.
- The necklace weighs about 176 grams.
- Designed by Amy Kahn Russell.
- Handmade in USA.
AMY KAHN RUSSELL - LARGE CARVED ANTLER PENDANT ON BOTSWANA AGATE STRAND STATEMENT NECKLACE listed in:
, Amy Kahn Russell