These unique earrings consist of two separate layers, the top layer is shiny black hematite cutout spiral design, the layer below is brushed nickel shield. Matching beads on top. Neutral dark silver gray colors. Artful design. Lightweight and comfortable. Great for everyday wear!
- About 1-3/4" long from top of the hook to bottom, about 1/2" wide.
- Sterling silver hook ear wires.
- Material: hand-colored brass with durable heat-set finish/glass or stone beads and crystals.
- Designed by Barbara MacCambridge. All shaping, coloring and finishing are done by hand in her Colorado studio, USA.
- Style #7155.
- Note the top layer is in shiny black hematite color, which may appear black or silver gray under different light.
ADAJIO EARRINGS - BRUSHED NICKEL SHIELD SPIRAL OVERLAY listed in:
, Adajio Earrings