Handmade of etched brass, these Day of the dead (Dia de los Muertos) sugar skull earrings are hand painted with exquisite details, accented with matching bead on top. Sterling silver ear wires. Unique and fun! Great for everyday wear!
- 1-1/4" long from top of the hook to bottom, 1/2" wide approximately.
- The skull itself measures about 3/4" by 1/2".
- .925 sterling silver hook closure.
- Material: hand-colored brass with durable heat-set finish/glass or stone beads and crystals.
- Designed by Barbara MacCambridge. All shaping, coloring and finishing are done by hand in her Colorado studio, USA.
- Style #1767.
SIENNA SKY EARRINGS - SUGAR SKULL listed in:
, Sienna Sky Earrings