From Michal Golan Eye Jewelry Collection
. In Middle Eastern cultures, the eye is worn as a good luck charm. This is true across religious and cultural lines from Turkey to Israel and Iran. Michal Golan has taken an artistic approach to this ancient symbol, making it fresh and fashionable. The lucky symbol comes in many shapes, colors, and sizes and can be worn by all regardless of faith.
Medium gray evil eye pendant adorned with sparkling Swarovski crystals in the center & edges, triple strand chains in gold and silver two tones. Elegant and unique design. The crystals shine brilliantly under light. The beautiful neutral gold and silver two tones go well with almost anything. Great with many outfits and occasions.
- The eye pendant measures 1-1/8" by 7/8" drop approximately.
- 16" long chains, 3.5" extender.
- Sterling silver electroplated over brass/Swarovski crystals/Enamel.
- by Michal Golan; Handmade in New York City, USA.
* We also have matching bracelet and ring!
MICHAL GOLAN - SILVER GOLD TWO TONE TRIPLE CHAINS EYE NECKLACE listed in:
, Michal Golan